Wednesday, December 28, 2005

*sigh* The things my mom and I do for love...

I'm beginning to feel like my mom, or turning into my mom(ARgh!), when she's either really pissed when she's bloody tired. THAT with brutal bluntness with her words.

I have a sister(third in family) who has three young sons, ranging from eldest(6 years old) to youngest(1 year old). With those three combined, they redefine rowdyness(forgive my spelling). I like those kids, so does mom and bro(ok, everyone in the family, I think), even though the eldest has this rude streak that REALLY pisses me off. *groan*

The problem is, my sister, from time to time, still acts like she's single. Ok, this is where I'm gonna spill:

Ya see, she's one of those people who made a mistake. And THAT mistake involves her husband, who was THE boyfriend back then. Due to that, she gave birth to their first son, before marriage. So the marriage wasn't really a planned one. And now they have to go though hard times, living in a really cruddy house with 3 KIDS. Pity all three of them.

My mom, bro, another sister, and the two-timing bastard they call my dad lend a helping hand from time to time (financially mostly). We even had to babysit the kids when their dad is away(my sis is working in the theaters full time). The thing is... she has this tendency to lie. At times I see it. My mom sees it most of the time, but geez, pity the kids. We have to babysit them, even when we have other things to do.

BUT THERE ARE TIMES she takes advantage of that, and puts the household upside down. SHE even takes naps when she has to do things like LOOKING after the kids while her siblings (ME and my bro) have to either complete assignments and such. Whenever someone tries to give her a bit of advice, she sighs. sighs, and sighs, and sighs.

She does it ALL THE TIME. Napping, I mean. Even when she's not, she has this laziness that causes screams. Now ya see why I can never do my work at home...

THERE is nothing wrong with staying over, or babysitting the kids when my sis and bro-in-law can't take care of them, or we babysit them alone (or ME alone, but one boy is a handful. Imagine 3. Now ya see why I might never find a job in a childcare center, unfortunately).

But SHE needs to grow up and CHANGE HER HABITS. That goes with that husband of hers too. My God, I'd think the husband will be a bit more responsible, but he's a bit of a follower kind of guy. He's a nice guy (sorta, but hardly talk to him. One things for sure, he's not a hot tempered fool), but I'll bet being a father wasn't what he had in mind. I don't wanna go into detail of what happen to him when they both got together. Of the two, I see he's putting an effort in taking care of the kids, as he's at home most of the time. But that's not saying much.

THERE's another matter that's distressing... food. The 3 rowdy ones has IRREGULAR eating times, and other times, RANDOM. Ever seen a 2 year old who eats at near 4pm? My mom suspects the parents were catching 40 winks at home, but I'm not to sure.

I sometimes think they don't WANT to take care of the kids, and just dump them at relatives places, most of the time at OUR PLACE. Even at the apartment.

Oh, for God's sake, I don't know WHAT THE FUCKING HELL my sister and her husband is doing, but they need to change.

Thank God I'm not this close to choking both of the parents.

Pity the children.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home