Saturday, March 04, 2006

Note to Self: (And also, my artwork portfolio!)

Never, ever gorge yerself at a chicken buffet within 2 seconds, or you'll end up to lethargic to think, and going to the toilet twice in a row does not help. Especially when your friends or training you in the fine art of verbal comebacks.

Oh, on the side notes, some of my older and newer artworks or online in photobucket:

<-- Semi-finalised character design of Alderaan (for a Star Wars/El-hazard x-over manga).

<-- Just a doodle of an action sequence. Still in progress.

<-- The OVERLY POWERED... NINJA! A revised artwork of the one I did at last year's CF. Did it after my friend accidently inked the back of my original. ^^;;

<-- Old charcter layout of Alderaan. Did this 2 months ago.

<--- My mecha. It has a gigantic flower on it's head. It has feelings. Don't hurt it's feelings. It has 3 HUGE arsenals there. :-)

<--- This is my redition of what a future X-wing would look like.

<--- A test comic featuring Alderaan again. Did this before I came for February art jam.


WARNING: Ecchi content!
Look at your own peril:
.
.
.
.

<-- A collab of of friend and me. He's responsible for the bald guy (monk...). I'm responsible of the girl showing some skin(the nose, however, was by friend.).

<--- *ahem*.... bondage.

<--- *ahem* More Bondage. Look at your own peril. :-P


WARNING! BIZARRE CONTENT!

Image hosting by Photobucket ... Hey, I was f*cking bored, alright!?! :p


That's it for now. Sorry for the tasteless sense for the ecchi parts. Don't say I didn't warn ya. :p

P.S. Sorry for making so much noise at #comicfiesta in IRC. Now figured out code. ^^;;

2 Comments:

At 1:43 AM, Anonymous Gen said...

Plug the shota pic we did at BK D:

Btw, CF is on irc?

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger AbsurdNonsense said...

Hey, Gen...

And no, I am NOT gonna put that on my blog, EVER! XD

Yep, IRC. Log on the beyondirc server and type join #comicfiesta. BTW, you have to register your nick first or else you can't join. It's password-protected.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home